Skip to main content

Posted by Ravikumar.

SBI Nifty 200 Value 30 ETF FOF NFO 2026: Is This a Smart Way to Invest in Value Stocks?

  SBI Nifty 200 Value 30 ETF FOF NFO 2026: Is This a Smart Way to Invest in Value Stocks? The SBI Nifty 200 Value 30 ETF FOF is a new Fund of Fund from SBI Mutual Fund that gives investors exposure to a portfolio of 30 companies selected using a value-based investment strategy . The interesting part is that investors don't directly buy these 30 stocks. The fund primarily invests in the SBI Nifty 200 Value 30 ETF , which in turn tracks the Nifty 200 Value 30 Index . So, what exactly is this fund, how does the value strategy work, and what should investors know before considering this NFO? Let's understand it step by step. For Investment Click Here SBI Nifty 200 Value 30 ETF FOF: Quick Details Particular Details Scheme Name SBI Nifty 200 Value 30 ETF FOF Fund Type Open-ended Fund of Fund Underlying Investment SBI Nifty 200 Value 30 ETF Benchmark Nifty 200 Value 30 TRI NFO Open Date 17 September 2026 NFO Close Date 30 September 2026 Allotment Date 7 October 2026 Scheme Reopens 12...

How I learned savings in my young age. | Money saving tip.

 

piggi bank saving learning learn earn spend
 

     There is no right age for saving money. When you were a toddler, your parents must have already started saving for you. Now, you are at that age where you understand the concept of saving. You can start right away.
 

        I remember when I was very young my parents bought me a Gullak (piggy bank). It was made out of tin (not a regular clay vessel). My parents were wise enough to share the lesson of savings with me. They regularly gave me some pocket money with a condition that half of the money must go into gullak. I always use to put half of my pocket money in gullak. Rest of the money I spent and left everything I put again in gullak. This habit developed a sense of saving inside my mind. Which tremendously helped me in my coming years. So, one by one I filled 5 gullaks with hard cash. They were very heavy to carry.
 

gullak saving earning pocket money half learn

 

        In school, my classmates came on a bicycle. I had desire of having a bicycle. I asked my parents to buy one for me. Parents told me you can buy it by yourself. I was confused I didn't know how it is possible. My father pointed out to towards gullaks and said there lies your answer. My father broke 3 of them and took out the cash. My eyes were wide open. I was in shock, I had never seen this much money in my life and it all belonged to me. I felt like I am the richest person in the world. That money was around 2000 rs (value of 2000rs meant a big deal in 1997)
We went to a cycle shop I selected the one all agreed on it. The price of it was rs2500. I gave 2000 and the rest is given by my father. I rode it to my home. It was like riding a Mercedes for me. 

bicycle saving earning save earn learn money pocket money


        Great pleasures come from small things. Never underestimate the power of small. drops of water create oceans.

You see, savings can create unimaginable luxuries. A small amount will be converted into a huge sum of money. Start early as possible.
Tips to keep in mind.

* Save and forget (until you need).
* Get the knowledge between needs and wants.
* Increase saving amount over time.
* Investing is as important as saving.
* keep in mind the power of compounding.
* Don’t just save, spend and enjoy.
* In the end happiness will matter more than your savings.


Thanks for reading and learning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Money management lessons at the first job. | Personal finance tips for first job.

  Money management lessons after the first job.   Personal finance tips for first job.            The first job is a stepping stone to entering the financial world.             The first job is like romance with a girlfriend. You will remember each and every detail of it in your lifetime. Like the day of joining, first day, first project, interaction with colleagues, your desk, lunch, dinner, everything. The list will go on. These all will be in your sweet memory.            Now on the 1st of next month, you will receive a message, ''your salary of amount xxxxx has been credited to your account''. Your eyes are wide open. there's brightness on your face with a wide smile. You may cry out. There will be no limit to your happiness. After some time you will start thinking of family members to buy some gifts for them. Like, Saree for mother, shoes for father, sweets for sister...

List of IPO in 2020 | Full detailed comparison of IPO 2020.

Full detailed comparison of IPO 2020.         Here is the list of companies that were listed through IPO on BSE and/or NSE. 16 companies listed on market.      SBI Cards and Payment Services Ltd IPO      Rossari Biotech Ltd IPO      Happiest Minds Technologies Ltd IPO      Route Mobile Ltd IPO      Computer Age Management Services Ltd IPO      Chemcon Speciality Chemicals Limited IPO      Angel Broking Ltd IPO      Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited IPO      Likhitha Infrastructure Ltd IPO      UTI Asset Management Company Ltd IPO      Equitas Small Finance Bank Ltd IPO      Gland Pharma Limited IPO      Burger King India Limited IPO      Mrs. Bectors Food Specialities Limited IPO      Antony Waste Handling Cell Limited IPO    ...